Unlock your inner Mozart with the Pimoroni Piano HAT, a mini musical companion for your Raspberry Pi!
The Piano HAT has 16 capacitive touch-pads and will turn your Raspberry Pi into an amazing piano that actually works!
Play music in Python, control software synths on your Pi, and take control of hardware synthesizers!
Get your Piano HAT here: Get It Now!
- 16 capacitive touch pads (link each to their own Python function!)
- 13 piano keys (a full octave)
- Octave up/down buttons
- Instrument cycle button (great for use with synthesizers)
- 16 bright white LEDs (let them light automagically, or take control with Python)
- 2x Microchip CAP1188 capacitive touch driver chips
- Use it to control software or hardware synths over MIDI
- Piano HAT pinout
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Python library
- Comes fully assembled