The Pimoroni Explorer pHAT is the perfect prototyping kit for your Raspberry Pi!
A more diminutive version of the popular Explorer Hat Pro, it’s cheaper and designed to fit perfectly on a Raspberry Pi Zero!
Pimoroni have added a heap of useful input and output options that will take your projects to the next level. Great for driving motors, using analog sensors, and interfacing with 5V systems (like Arduino).
Perfect for building a tiny robot, to prototype and build all sorts of circuits.
Get your Explorer pHAT here: Get It Now!
- Four buffered 5V tolerant inputs (perfect for Arduino compatibility)
- Four powered 5V outputs (up to 500mA total across all four channels)
- Four analog inputs
- Two H-bridge motor drivers (up to 200mA per channel; soft PWM control)
- Explorer pHAT pinout
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Python library
- Female headers require soldering