The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the latest version of the popular Raspbery Pi family. It has even more processing power than the previous version and sports a quad-core 64bit CPU and 1GB of RAM. It has WiFi and Bluetooth which opens up the world of possibilities.
The form-factor is still the same as the Raspberry Pi 2 and most cases can fit both versions.
Get your Raspberry Pi 3 here: Get It Now!
Raspberry Pi 3 – Model B Technical Specification
- Broadcom BCM2387 chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 bgn Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- 1GB RAM
- 64 Bit CPU
- 4 x USB ports
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socketbr
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Micro USB power source
Raspberry Pi 3 Case
The Raspberry Pi Foundation have designed an official case specifically for the Raspberry Pi 3. This beautifully designed case for Raspberry Pi has a modular design. The side pieces can be removed to give access to the connectors of the Raspberry Pi. The top of the case can also be removed to allow the use of extension boards and HATs.
Get your Official Raspberry Pi Case here: Get It Now!