Build your very own internet-connected radio with the Pirate Radio Kit!
This kit has everything* you’ll need, including a Pi Zero W, our flash new pHAT BEAT DAC and stereo amp, a 5W speaker, and a beautifully retro acrylic enclosure to make it look the business. It’ll take you around 30 minutes to assemble everything.
Get your Pirate Radio here: Get It Now!
- Pi Zero W
- pHAT BEAT DAC and stereo amp. with VU meter and six buttons
- Male and female 2×20 pin headers
- Single 5W 4Ω speaker
- Blue acrylic enclosure
- 50cm USB A to micro-B cable
- USB A (female) to micro B (male) adaptor
- Mini to full-size HDMI adaptor
- Sticker sheet (personalise your Pirate Radio!)
- Comes in a reusable kit box
*Just add your own micro-SD card