The JustBoom DAC Zero pHAT is a high-quality analog to digital converter designed for your Raspberry Pi Zero or Raspberry Pi Zero W. It’s made to provide you with high-quality audio straight into your headphones or your audio amplifier.
There is no soldering required and it will only take minutes to set up the DAC Zero. There is a DAC and a headphone amplifier on the board which lets you connect your headphones through a standard 3.5mm jack.
This is a great amplifier with a compact design and great for building a portable audio player with your Raspberry Pi Zero.
Get your DAC Zero pHAT here: Get It Now!
JustBoom Pi Zero DAC Features
- 32 bit high quality audio at 384kHz
- Includes a DAC and headphone amplifier
- Line-level RCA and headphone amplified standard 3.5mm jack outputs
- Plug and play compatibility
- Hardware and software volume control from your Raspberry Pi
- Powered by the Raspberry Pi GPIO header
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 and W
- Optional IR receiver included in package
- No soldering required
- Mounting hardware included
- Full driver support in Raspbian / NOOBS
- Compatible with the JustBoom Player / OSMC / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others
- JustBoom Player pre-configured software available on SD cards from various vendors