Have you ever wondered how to get the best quality sound out of your Raspberry Pi? This one could be for you!
The JustBoom DAC HAT is a high resolution, digital to analog converter that can plug straight into your Raspberry Pi. It was designed for the Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2B or 3B and is great for producing high quality sound.
The DAC HAT has Line-level RCA and headphone amplified 3.5mm jack outputs. This is great for building a media center, streaming high definition audio or any other project where you want the best sound from your Raspberry Pi.
Get your DAC HAT here: Get It Now!
- Full high quality audio – 384kHz / 32bit
- Includes both a DAC (digital to analog converter) and headphone amplifier
- Line-level RCA and headphone amplified 3.5mm jack outputs
- Plug and play compatibility for ease of use
- Hardware and software volume control from your Raspberry Pi
- No soldering required
- Powered by the Raspberry Pi GPIO header
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+,B+, 2B and the new 3B (and also compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero, but we would recommend the JustBoom DAC Zero for this purpose)
- Mounting hardware included
- Optional IR receiver included in package
- Compatible with the JustBoom Amp which can easily stack on top of the DAC HAT to add amplification and extra outputs!
- All Raspberry Pi GPIO pins still accessible via 40pin unpopulated extension header
- Our Raspberry Pi DAC is fully HAT compliant
- Full driver support in Raspbian / NOOBS
- Compatible with the JustBoom Player / OSMC / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others
- JustBoom Player pre-configured software available on SD cards from various vendors
Check out the video from Sparkfun, introducing the JustBoom Amp series. If you like their video, subscribe to their channel and give them a thumbs up!